Aircraft Technical Cleaner SR Technics in Malta is hoping to select an Aircraft Technical Cleaner to join their group on a full-time premise.
The Aircraft Technical Cleaner performs airplane cleaning-related errands allocated by his group. What’s more, the Aircraft Technical Cleaner performs airplane outside wash, profound cleaning of the lodge and the cockpit, Vacuum cleaning of rugs and upholstery introduced on the Aircraft, the expulsion of advanced and TPS synthetics in anticipation of examinations, and the re-utilization of TPS frameworks.
- To advance a positive Safety Culture and to guarantee that Safety and Quality Policy is imparted/advanced and executed inside the Organization;
- To guarantee that all components of the SMS are appropriately carried out, kept up with, and ceaselessly improved by satisfying all SMS related obligations and obligations as characterized in SMS Manual;
- Perform outer and inner airplane cleaning related assignments as per the client’s and SR Technic’s Malta principles, cycles, and systems;
- Perform cleaning of taken out airplane parts, for example, yet not restricted to get to boards, floorboards, sidewall boards, roof boards, and dado boards;
- Perform expulsion of lodge rugs and sticky material from lodge floorboards;
- Apply TPS on airplane underlying parts as per the supported appropriate upkeep information;
- Works continually as per supported archives, for example, yet not restricted to AMM, Job cards, and other endorsed upkeep information;
- Reports presence and working time as indicated by organization cycles and strategies;
- Closes down his/her work in the gig cards as per SR Technics Malta’s approval and quality administration framework and ensure all work cards are accurately stepped and all necessary data is appropriately recorded;
- Different obligations might be needed occasionally.
- Be open and ready to learn;
- Be self-roused and keep on creating oneself by pursuing accomplishing the following approval level as relevant;
- Have the option to convey successfully in English as well as Maltese;
- Be a decent cooperative person;
- Be prepared to work shifts including night moves and ends of the week.
We offer you an alluring situation in a worldwide and dynamic organization in the flying business. Direct applications will be treated with need.
The SR Technics Group is a world-driving MRO specialist co-op in the common flying industry settled in Zurich, Switzerland. Working with a broad organization of accomplices and business improvement workplaces in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East, we offer exhaustive, completely tweaked answers for the Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul of airplane motors, airframes, and parts including immaculate specialized help to the north of 500 clients around the world.