Chevron Jobs and Career Recruitment 2020
Chevron Jobs and Career Recruitment 2020. Chevron International is an American Oil and Gas company. It is one of the largest energy company in the world. It was founded in September 1879. Chevron is the successor company of Standard Oil and now it is a multinational company headquartered in California, United States. It is serving more than 180 countries across the world.
The company has over 55,000 employees and provides amazing opportunities for talented people to join their team. They are looking to hire for various positions this month. If you have what it takes to work in a multinational company, then you can apply for the available Chevron career opportunities listed below. Please follow the instructions on how to apply provided in the information below.
For more jobs in top hiring companies, Apply Now
List of Chevron Corporation Subsidiaries
Chevron is an energy corporate divided into the following subsidiaries:
- Chevron Oronite SA
- Chevron Federal Credit Union
- PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia
- Pasadena Refining System
- GS Caltex
- Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Chevron Nigeria Ltd. Cabinda.
- Gulf Oil Co Ltd.
- Chevron Pipe Line Company
- Fuel and Marine Marketing LLC
- Chevron Mining Inc
- Chevron Thailand Exploration
- Chevron Global Energy Inc
- Chevron Canada Ltd.
- Chevron Caspian Pipeline Co
- Atlas America LLC
- Chevron North America Exploration
- Chevron Information Technology
- Chevron Overseas Petroleum Inc.
- Chevron United Kingdon ltd.
- Chevron Shipping Company LLC
- Chevron New Zealand
- Chevron Marine Products LLC
- Chevron Argentina S.R.L
- Chevron Overseas (Congo) ltd
- Chevron Petroleum Co
- Catchlight Energy LLC
- Chevron Global Technology
- Chevron Philippines Inc
- Chevron Brasil Petroleo Company
- Chevron Environmental Management Company
Latest Job Opening in Chevron
Search Jobs by Country
Note: Oprojobs is not a recruitment agency. For our end, we compile the data from top job companies posted on their official sites. It is to help those who do not understand how to apply on an official website and for directed job search.